Code of Ethics
MTA requires that each member will:
- Provide customers with high quality and honest service.
- Work with integrity and adhere to MTA rules, by-laws and policies.
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Be a good employer; comply with employment laws, provide training and a safe working environment.
- Ensure all advertising is accurate and not misleading.
- Ensure all business dealings meet industry best practice.
- Always work to positively promote the interests of the MTA brand.
- Maintain accurate and proper financial and legal records and carry out all business transactions in a professional manner.
- Price goods and services fairly and avoid deceptive pricing – adhere to relevant consumer laws.
- Respond to all customer enquiries and seek to resolve any complaints.