WoF Update Course
This course is designed for current NZ Transport Agency authorised Vehicle Inspectors and covers the following:
- Updates and changes within the NZ Transport Agency Rules and Regulations
- Up to date information on the latest Info-sheets
- WoF inspection processes
- It demonstrates to the NZ Transport Agency that external training has been undertaken and meets the obligations under the Performance Review System (PRS)
- Technical review and guidance to the information contained within the Vehicle Inspection Requirements Manual (VIRM)
Course times and fees
MTA WoF Update Courses are run in the evenings from 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
- MTA members pay only $156 plus GST.
- Non-members pay $312 plus GST (course fees for non-members must be paid by cheque or credit card, to MTA Offices prior to the course)
Return to the Jobs and Training page and book your course from the calendar