MTA members set the standard in New Zealand, delivering the best service and workmanship to Kiwis all around the country.
We operate to strict standards and you can find them all here.
Code of Ethics
MTA requires that each member:
- Provide customers with high quality and honest service.
- Work with integrity and adhere to MTA rules, by-laws and policies.
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Be a good employer; comply with employment laws, provide training and a safe working environment.
- Ensure all advertising is accurate and not misleading.
- Ensure all business dealings meet industry best practice.
- Always work to positively promote the interests of the MTA brand.
- Maintain accurate and proper financial and legal records and carry out all business transactions in a professional manner.
- Price goods and services fairly and avoid deceptive pricing – adhere to relevant consumer laws.
- Respond to all customer enquiries and seek to resolve any complaints.
All of our members sign up to our MTA Customer Promise. It’s your guarantee of professional, fair and thorough service from your automotive professional.
MTA members can provide you with a free MTA warranty on your newly-purchased car or vehicle repair for that extra peace of mind.