Looking for a job with a well established Company? Want to join a great team & enjoy working in a large, modern well equipped workshop?
We require a qualified Automotive Technician preferably with WOF certification, great technical skills & the ability to work on a wide range of vehicles. The role involves a wide range of jobs including general vehicle servicing & maintenance, tyre fitting/balancing, engine repairs (cam belts, engine swaps/ rebuilds), gearbox & diff repairs & much more.
To be successful in this role, you must be:
• Reliable, honest & committed
• Be energetic & self motivated
• Be tidy & presentable
• Able to work independently & as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Hard working, able to multitask & work well under pressure
• Attention to detail & takes pride in their work
• Able to follow instructions
• Applicant must have a current drivers licence, clean criminal record and pass a drug test.
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications & skills contact Jarrod on 03 6882528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.