MTA Customer Promise
Why should you choose an MTA member?
When you use an MTA member, you can expect to receive the highest quality service.
MTA is a standards-based organisation. What does that mean? All of our members are held to strict criteria, so you can expect to get the best service.
Want to know more? Check out the MTA Customer Promise and MTA Code of Ethics below. All our members sign these documents so you can have absolute confidence that you have chosen the right person for the job.
Code of Ethics
MTA members are bound by a strict Code of Ethics..
MTA requires that each member will:
- Provide customers with high quality and honest service.
- Work with integrity and adhere to MTA rules, by-laws and policies.
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Be a good employer; comply with employment laws, provide training and a safe working environment.
- Ensure all advertising is accurate and not misleading.
- Ensure all business dealings meet industry best practice.
- Always work to positively promote the interests of the MTA brand.
- Maintain accurate and proper financial and legal records and carry out all business transactions in a professional manner.
- Price goods and services fairly and avoid deceptive pricing – adhere to relevant consumer laws.
- Respond to all customer enquiries and seek to resolve any complaints.
In the event of a disagreement, customers can use MTA's Mediation Service to help resolve the issue.
The service is intended to address customer grievances with MTA members quickly, effectively and fairly. Learn more here.