- MTA is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Risk of loss or theft, and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer. An MTA Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Once activated, MTA Gift Cards can only be redeemed for purchases at participating MTA members.
- An MTA Gift Card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by MTA operators which may change from time to time.
- MTA Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be credited to an account.
- No change will be given with an MTA Gift Card purchase and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at participating MTA members.
- MTA Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance on expiry will not be redeemed or refunded.
- If you require further information or assistance, please email email@example.com or phone 0800 222 882.