MTA Gift Terms and Conditions
MTA Gift Vouchers
MTA Gift Vouchers are sold individually in $10, $20 and $50 denominations. They also come in books of 10 vouchers. If you order any one denomination in multiples of 10, your vouchers will arrive as books. For example, if you order 12 x $10 MTA Gift Vouchers ($120), you will receive one book of $10 Vouchers ($100) and two single $10 Vouchers ($20).
You can purchase up to $1,500 worth of MTA Gift Vouchers online. If you would like to order more than this amount, please email contact the MTA Gift Team by email or phone (04) 381 8844.
Upon receipt of an order, Gift Vouchers are sent the next business day (subject to verification of your order) to the delivery address supplied.
MTA uses NZ Couriers to deliver all MTA Gift Vouchers. NZ Couriers deliver on business days (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays). MTA Gift Vouchers are sent by courier, signature required. Urban orders outside of Auckland made by 3.30pm, will be delivered in the next one to three business days. Due to high demand in Auckland, urban delivery orders made by 3.30pm should take two to three business days. Rural orders may take up to four days.
3. Lost or Non Delivery of MTA Gift Vouchers
All MTA Gift Vouchers are dispatched in NZ Couriers “Track and Trace” packages. If you have not received the vouchers and wish to locate them please email the MTA Gift Team or phone 0800 001 144. Make sure you have the order reference number on your confirmation email ready so that we can trace the package.
Once you have received your vouchers, if you lose them this is your responsibility. All MTA Gift Vouchers should be treated like cash and will not be replaced.
You are deemed to have received your vouchers if you do not notify us to the contrary within five business days of placing your order and recceiving payment (if you are not an account holder). Please email the MTA Gift Team or phone 0800 001 144 if you have not received your vouchers.
4. No Refunds
MTA Gift Vouchers are issued to be used to buy goods and services at a later date. Neither the MTA nor any MTA member will issue a refund on a Voucher.
5. International Orders
We are happy to process orders from outside New Zealand, unfortunately we are unable to do this online and please note, vouchers can only be used in New Zealand and delivered to a New Zealand address. However, if you would like to place an order from outside New Zealand, please email the MTA Gift Team. Handling and administration fees will vary from those published.
6. Using your MTA Gift Vouchers
With MTA Gift Vouchers, you can buy almost any product or service offered by any one of almost 4,000 MTA members nationwide. From chocolates to seat covers or from milk to magazines, and of course petrol and vehicle servicing, there’s something for everyone to buy with their MTA Gift Vouchers. You can even buy a car with them!
Each MTA member has their own policy in place for giving change on products or services purchased with MTA Gift Vouchers. If you do not wish to spend the full value of the voucher, then prior to purchase, please check with one of the staff to clarify their policy on giving change. For example. if you have $200 in Gift Voucher and spend $175, you may receive $25 change as cash, voucher or a branded Gift Card.
MTA Gift Cards
- MTA is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Risk of loss or theft, and title for gift cards passes to the purchaser on transfer. An MTA Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Once activated, MTA Gift Cards can only be redeemed for purchases at participating MTA members.
- An MTA Gift Card and purchases made with it are subject to the terms of trade as set by MTA operators which may change from time to time.
- MTA Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be credited to an account.
- No change will be given with an MTA Gift Card purchase and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or in part against future purchases at participating MTA members.
- MTA Gift Cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase. Any unredeemed balance on expiry will not be redeemed or refunded.
- If you require further information or assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 001 144.
Need more information?
If you require further information or assistance, please email email@example.com or phone 0800 001 144.