MTA100: Car show of the century
MTA celebrated a century of motoring 28-30 April 2017
Everyone was invited to Wellington's waterfront to see, and hear about, some of the latest and the greatest cars ever made as the Motor Trade Association celebrated its centenary.
- One of the world-renowned Rinspeed concept cars was on display - the first time one has been brought to Australasia
- The very latest cars, concept models, new and imagined technology were shown off inside the TSB Arena
- We lined up over 100 classic cars, supercars, muscle cars, and rare cars for inspection in the Arena carpark
- There was also a showcase of very Kiwi cars, including the Trekka and Chris Amon's Maserati, in Shed 6
- An insightful speakers' programme, including the head of Rinspeed, Frank M Rinderknecht and his Kiwi designer Alain Brideson
- Also speaking, was USA-based Kiwi, Ian Wright,whose electric power train for trucks is selling world-wide
- The Better NZ Trust was there, providing rides in Electric Vehicles.
MTA100: The Photo Gallery
Follow this link to see photo galleries from MTA100: Car Show of the Century, from the Parliamentary Function to the Car Show, Speakers Sessions, President's Gala Dinner and Ladies High Tea.